For other available positions visit our employment page
Lavallette Beach Patrol Seasonal Employment!
Lifeguards Needed. Please come to lifeguard headquarters for more information.
Contact Lavallettebp@gmail.com for any questions
Bring: CPR Certification, First Aid Certification, Application, Copy of Birth Certificate, Copy of Driver’s License.
The Requirements for those wishing to be employed are:
- Copy of Birth certificate or Driver’s license (16 years of age or older)
- Copy of Valid CPR certificate (BLS-C) or willingness to complete by starting date.
- Copy of Valid First Aid certificate - Community First Aid or willingness to complete by starting date.
- Medical Release completed by a physician indicating your physical ability to perform the duties of an ocean lifeguard.
- Completed Application.
- Employment Agreement.
- Pass a Background check.
- Lifeguard Information Form.
- Employment Certificates (Working Papers) are required for those under age 18 as of June 18, 2022. Work CAN NOT BEGIN until paperwork is submitted
The beach will open for the season on June 18, 2022. Each guard will work 5 days per week (40 hrs).
Work starts each day at 8:45am and ends at 5:15pm on weekdays; till 6:00pm on weekends & holidays.
We are now accepting applications for Badge Checkers for our 2022 Beach Season. Please fill out an application, the Badge Checker Supervisor will begin making calls to prospective employees in May.
Applicants must be 16 or older.
Employment Certificates (Working Papers) are required for those
under age 18 as of June 18, 2022.
Work CAN NOT BEGIN until paperwork is submitted
Employment Certificates (Working Papers)
Working Papers are
required for those under age 18 as of your employment start date.
Work CAN NOT BEGIN until working papers are submitted.
The following website has an application for
employment certificates as well as the steps involved to complete.
State Website, Child Labor Laws and Regulations
The Borough of Lavallette is an Equal Opportunity Employer