Lavallette Emergency Notification System
The secure, customized Community Notification Enrollment (CNE) page
allows residents and businesses to add or update their contact
information to ensure they will be included when a message is sent –
unlisted numbers, mobile numbers, TDD/TTY requirements can all be
Click Here to signup or make changes https://public.coderedweb.com/CNE/D89C01ECD89F
Heat Related Emergency Safety Tips
The Ocean County Office of Emergency Management recommends
residents be mindful that excessive heat can cause serious illness.
The following heat related emergency safety tips can help in navigating the summer heat:
- Stay indoors in air conditioning as much as possible
- If you do go outside stay in the shade
- If your home is not
air conditioned, spend at least two hours daily at an air conditioned
mall, library or other public place
- Wear sunscreen outside, along
with loose fitting light colored clothes that cover as much skin as
- Drink water regularly even if you are not thirsty. Limit
alcohol, and sugary drinks which speeds dehydration
- Never leave
children or pets alone in the car
- Avoid exertion during the hottest
part of the day
- Take a cool shower or bath
- Be a good neighbor, check on elderly and people with disabilities in your community who may need assistance keeping cool
Emergency Medical Information Card
Please help the First Aid Squad help you.
Download and fill out the Medical Information Card
and keep it in an easily accessible place, like on your refrigerator.
Snow Storm Reminder
All vehicles must be removed from streets when roadway becomes snow covered. Additional parking is available at the municipal parking lots located at President Avenue and Bay Boulevard and Washington Avenue and Bay Boulevard.